Reiki Request for my Daughter
reiki request
2004-06-15 05:37:49 UTC
Dear All,
My 2 year old daughter was born with a hole in her heart (VSD). When
it was detected when she was about a month old, the doctor said there
was a good chance it would heal on its own within the first year (if
it does not, she will need surgery in the next couple of years).
Sadly, it did not.
Tomorrow is her followup with her cardiologist. I request you kind
people to send Reiki to her so things are better this year and I'm
less heartbroken than I was last year.
Thanks in advance for your kindness.
Theo
2004-06-15 06:44:22 UTC
Reiki on the way for the Little Heart
Theo
--
***@hotmail.com MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4

L'Umiltà è la Peggiore delle Presunzioni
(la Rochefoucauld)

Alison
2004-06-15 11:29:28 UTC
Reiki and love and courage to you and your daughter.

I was also born with a heart problem(ASD) and had surgery way back in 1968
aged 4. I hope it helps you to know that I am fine and have had no further
problems since.
I also now have 3 children and none of them have the same problem.

Love to you
--
Alison
Garry Williams
2004-06-15 11:45:21 UTC
Post by Theo
Reiki on the way for the Little Heart
Theo
Ditto

Garry
reiki request
2004-06-16 03:09:17 UTC
Post by reiki request
Dear All,
My 2 year old daughter was born with a hole in her heart (VSD). When
it was detected when she was about a month old, the doctor said there
was a good chance it would heal on its own within the first year (if
it does not, she will need surgery in the next couple of years).
Sadly, it did not.
Tomorrow is her followup with her cardiologist. I request you kind
people to send Reiki to her so things are better this year and I'm
less heartbroken than I was last year.
Thanks in advance for your kindness.
Thanks! Got back from the checkup. While the hole has not closed, the
doctor says it is not doing her any harm. Is optimistic about healing
on its own before she turns 4. Thanks again for your love, help and
wishes.
--Regards,
Garry Williams
2004-06-17 02:12:22 UTC
Post by reiki request
Post by reiki request
Dear All,
My 2 year old daughter was born with a hole in her heart (VSD). When
it was detected when she was about a month old, the doctor said there
was a good chance it would heal on its own within the first year (if
it does not, she will need surgery in the next couple of years).
Sadly, it did not.
Tomorrow is her followup with her cardiologist. I request you kind
people to send Reiki to her so things are better this year and I'm
less heartbroken than I was last year.
Thanks in advance for your kindness.
Thanks! Got back from the checkup. While the hole has not closed, the
doctor says it is not doing her any harm. Is optimistic about healing
on its own before she turns 4. Thanks again for your love, help and
wishes.
--Regards,
Thanks for letting us know the good news! Wishing all the best for you
and your daughter!

Love and Light,

Garry

Hilary Starke
2004-06-16 14:11:04 UTC
Dearest Friend

All is well.

Be heartwhole; then your daughter will simply mirror you.

You are both in my heart and loving thoughts.

Everything is as you want it to be. Want something wonderful!

With love

Hils